An Univeristy/Industry led Consortium
Complete set of Questions at:
Q: What is needed to support community use of analytic tools existing as computer software?
A-1: A distributed collaborative framework
• Tools expressed as un-encumbered capabilities
• University certified educational support on all adopted tools
• User-community-based design of tool-use and function
• Separation of all module services from the classical model of vendor control to provide for tool stability and tool interoperability
• Open-results competitive testing of all potential new modules
A-2: Community based compensation infrastructure
• Legitimate commercial rights protected with copyright and patents
• Use-compensation based on software self-accounting.